Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Child Development Checklist Packet – PDF Digital Download
Child development checklists for the following areas of development:
- Gross motor skills ages 0-6
- Fine motor skills ages 0-6
- Visual-motor skills ages 0-6
- Pre-Writing line development 0-6
- Scissor skill development 0-6
- Pencil grasp development
All ages are average and are not to be used as a diagnostic tool. For educational use only. All milestones are compiled from the CDC age guidelines, Peabody Development Motor Scales (PDMS-2), Beery-Buktencia VMI, and Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency (BOT-2) assessments.