Easily create an at-home program for your student or client based on developmentally age-appropriate activities that are easy for parents to follow through. Parents will love that these activities are simple to set up and with supplies they most likely already have.
I’ll give you everything you need to set up a home-based program for your child or students. A weekly schedule gives you prompts for activities in each of the following child development areas:
- Warm-up activities (including a 9 station sensory-motor walk that can be easily done in the home)
- Sensory play (I’ve included 5 sensory-play recipes to get you started)
- Gross motor (suggestions for crossing midline, bilateral coordination, and more!)
- Fine motor (8 fine motor minute to win it style challenges, plus tons of activity suggestions for ages 0-6+)
- Pre-Writing (suggestions for hands-on activities plus tracing sheets)
- Handwriting (suggestions for pincer grasp activity, pencil grasp development, and 4 adaptive paper sheets)
- Everyday life skills (visual schedule prompts for getting dressed, going to the bathroom, and washing hands)
- Cooldown (included in the sensory-motor walk activities, also many heavy work activity suggestions, and calming activity suggestions)
What Others Are Saying About This Product
What You Get When You Purchase
A PDF digital download of all 122 pages in the packet.
You will also receive a separate zip folder with access to each printable individually. This will allow you to pick and choose what to send to students and families so you don’t have to send the entire packet and add to their overwhelm right now.